High Schools Face Off at Sarachek Basketball Tournament; Watch LIVE!
Yeshiva University’s 22nd Annual Red Sarachek Invitational Basketball Tournament tips off Thursday, March 7 at 10 a.m. at the Max Stern Athletic Center on YU’s Wilf Campus. The tournament, named after legendary former Maccabees coach Bernard “Red” Sarachek, features 20 Jewish high school basketball teams from across North America in a dramatic five-day tournament before live crowds and broadcast audiences in the thousands.
This year’s field is seeded as follows:
- Shalhevet High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- Frisch School (Paramus, NJ)
- Magen David (Brooklyn, NY)
- North Shore Hebrew Academy (Great Neck, NY)
- Yeshiva University High School for Boys / Marsha Stern Talmudical Academy (New York, NY)
- Davis Renov Stahler Yeshiva High School (Woodmere, NY)
- RASG Hebrew Academy (Miami, FL)
- YULA High School for Boys (Los Angeles, CA)
- Weinbaum Yeshiva High School (Boca Raton, FL)
- Cooper Yeshiva (Memphis, TN)
- Valley Torah (Valley Village, CA)
- Beren Academy (Houston, TX)
- Maimonides School (Brookline, MA)
- Ida Crown Jewish Academy (Chicago, IL)
- Melvin J. Berman Hebrew Academy (Rockville, MD)
- Bnei Akiva Schools – Or Chaim (Toronto, ON)
- Fuchs Mizrachi School (Beachwood, OH)
- Columbus Torah Academy (Columbus, OH)
- Akiva Hebrew Day School (Southfield, MO)
- Hillel Academy of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
Complete coverage of the tournament, including live play-by-play broadcasts, as well as updated scores, statistics, game summaries and pictures will be provided by MacsLive. All of the coverage of the Sarachek Tournament will be broadcast live in high-definition video to fans around the world. This broadcast is made possible with the support of Yeshiva University’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions and the Center for the Jewish Future.
View photos from last year’s tournament.