On Friday, May 18th, the MTA Mountain Lions climbed Popolopen Torne, in Harriman State Park. The Torne is famous for the monuments at its summit, erected in memory of U.S. Army soldiers who trained at West Point, just up the Hudson River. In fact, the cairn at the summit of Popolopen Torne is built of […]
- MTA Celebrates Siyum In Memory Of Ari Fuld (‘91) And Hachnasas Sefer Torah
- Six MTA Seniors Recognized As National Merit Commended Students
- Talmidim Learn Mishnayos In Memory Of Ari Fuld (’91), HY”D
- Mishmar Madness Kicks Off Another Amazing Year Of Learning!
- Freshmen Have Fun At Their First Freshman Experience Event!