Cardozo Law School Commencement 2021 Will Take Place In-Person
Cardozo’s Response to Derek Chauvin Conviction
Prof. Kate Levine Speaks on Difficulty in Obtaining Justice in Police Violence Cases
Prof. Ekow Yankah Joins NBC‘s Mehdi Hasan Show to Discuss Policing Black Communities
Prof. Kathryn Miller Discusses Jones v. Mississippi on NPR’s All Things Considered
Securities Arbitration Clinic Students Present to SEC Commissioners
Faculty Scholarship & News
- Prof. Alex Reinert was quoted in CNN on qualified immunity reform.
- Prof. Rebecca Ingber appeared on JIB/JAB – The Laws of War Podcast.
- Prof. Suzanne Stone presented on Hebrew University’s “From Welfare to Charity” book panel on April 20. She will present at UCLA’s “Democracy and the State of Israel,” on May 13.
- Prof. Aaron Wright was quoted in Decrypt on Wyoming’s recognition of decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs) as a new type of LLC.
- Prof. Ekow Yankah spoke on a University of Buffalo Law panel on April 19 about police use of force.
- Prof. Ed Zelinsky was interviewed by MoneyGeek on state income taxation during COVID-19.
See Events at Cardozo for registration information
Stop Asian Hate: Time for Facts, Not Fear
Monday, April 26 at 12:30 p.m.
Presented by BALLSA Alumni Group and the Office of Diversity & Inclusion
Canceling Lawyers? The Lincoln Project vs. The Legal Profession
Wednesday, April 28 at 4:30 p.m.