Professor Jessica Roth Comments to The Washington Post on Donald Trump Contempt Order
Variety’s 2022 Legal Impact Report Names 8 Cardozo Alumni
Professor Ekow Yankah Discusses, in the Times Union, Campaign Finance Reform
Professor Edward Zelinsky Talks to Law360 About SCOTUS Decision in Digital Billboard Case
Faculty Scholarship & News
- Professor Pamela Foohey spoke at Boston College Law School’s Regulation and Markets Workshop on April 19.
- Professor Kate Levine’s article “The Progressive Love Affair with the Carceral State” has been published by Michigan Law Review.
- Professor Alma Magaña’s paper, “Public Defenders as Gatekeepers of Freedom,” will be published by UCLA Law Review.
- Director of Externships and Field Clinics Robbi Smith will facilitate three working groups at the AALS Clinical Conference on May 9. The topics are: Experiential Course Design; Experiential Faculty Roles; and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Experiential Programs. Professor Rebekah Diller will co-facilitate a Community Gathering on Adult Guardianship Reform on May 13 and Professor Betsy Ginsberg will be a Session Speaker at Clinic Advocacy During and Post COVID: Collaboration Across Clinics on May 13.
- Professor Saurabh Vishnubhakat was named to Law360’s 2022–2023 Intellectual Property Editorial Advisory Board.
- Professor Edward Zelinsky’s case against New York City regarding remote work and taxes was referenced in a Tax Notes article.
Seventh Annual Civil Procedure Workshop co-hosted by Professors Myriam Gilles and Alexander Reinert
Thursday, May 19 – Friday, May 20
30th Annual INSPIRE! Awards sponsored by the Center for Public Service Law
Monday, May 23 at 5:30 p.m.
Class of 2022 Commencement
Tuesday, May 31 at 3 p.m.