Professor Rebekah Diller is a Guest on C-SPAN’s Washington Journal to Discuss Conservatorships
Professor Pamela Foohey Talks about Bankruptcy and Limits of Pandemic Relief in The Washington Post
Professor Edward Zelinsky Comments on Donor-Advised Funds to the Associated Press
Faculty Scholarship & News
- Professor Christopher Buccafusco will participate as an advisor in the Aspiring Law Professors Workshop at the Southeastern Association of Law Schools Conference.
- Professor Pamela Foohey co-authored an essay in Minnesota Law Review‘s “Headnotes” about how the Department of Education can better respond to requests for undue hardship discharges of student loans in bankruptcy.
- Professor Jocelyn Getgen Kestenbaum will participate in the Free Yezidi Foundation 7-Year Commemoration of the Yezidi Genocide on August 2 and 3.
- Professor Peter Goodrich’s The Cabinet of Imaginary Laws was published.
- Cardozo will virtually host the 21st Annual Intellectual Property Scholars Conference. Panels will be held August 4-5 and 11-12, 2021.