Professor Rebekah Diller Discusses the Britney Spears Conservatorship Case in the New York Times
Professor Leslie Salzman Talks with NPR about the Britney Spears Conservatorship Case
Professor Kate Shaw Comments on SCOTUS in The Boston Globe
Professor Ekow Yankah Comments on Supreme Court NCAA Decision on NPR
Professor Kathryn Miller Speaks to Law.com About the Manhattan District Attorney Primary
Faculty Scholarship & News
Professor Rebekah Diller spoke about supported decision-making during the Georgia Division of Aging Services Virtual Healthy Communities Summit June 17.
- Professor Jocelyn Getgen Kestenbaum was a guest editor for Heath and Human Rights Journal, for a special issue looking at the role of human rights, public and mental health in preventing mass atrocities.
- Professor Emeritus Arthur Jacobson was invited by the Cambridge Journal of Law and Religion to review The Crown and the Courts (Harvard University Press, 2020), a book by Professor David Flatto.
- Lindsay Nash and Kate Shaw discuss the late Judge Robert Katzmann on the podcast Strict Scrutiny.
- Professor Jessica Roth contributed to a chapter in the National Association of Attorneys General’s upcoming manual.
- Professor Kate Shaw was a guest on the National Constitution Center’s We the People podcast June 11.
- Professor Sam Weinstein participated in “Market Power in Social Media and Digital Advertising,” sponsored by the Global Competition Review on June 16.