Prof. Richard H. Weisberg Assuming Emeritus Status in Spring 2021
Prof. Kathryn Miller Quoted in Law360
Prof. Ekow Yankah Writes in SCOTUSBlog about Terry v. United States, the Final Case for the 2020-21 Term
Prof. Deborah Pearlstein Joins BBC Newshour to Discuss International Travel Restrictions
Faculty Scholarship & News
- Prof. Jocelyn Kestenbaum received, in collaboration with former student Cecilia Gebruers-Hanya, a U.S. State Dept. grant to conduct trainings in La Pampa (Argentina) to start clinical legal education in their public law school. The Benjamin B. Ferencz Atrocity Prevention Clinic will also develop and implement strategic litigation and advocacy trainings with clinical faculty and students.
- Prof. Lindsay Nash joined the Board of the Immigrant Justice Corps.
- Prof. Alex Reinert will conduct a legislative briefing on May 14 for pending legislation in the New York Senate and Assembly that would create a state law cause of action for violations of the New York State constitution.
- Prof. Tony Sebok spoke at the Public Interest Litigation Funding Roundtable on May 6.
- Roberta Smith, Director of Externships, facilitated two working groups at the AALS Conference on Clinical Legal Education on April 28 and 30.
- Prof. Matthew Wansley’s blog post about about his article, “The End of Accidents,” which is forthcoming in the U.C. Davis Law Review, was featured in University of Michigan’s Journal of Law and Mobility.
See Events at Cardozo for registration information
A Tribute to the Late Judge Sandra Feuerstein ’79
Wednesday, May 12 at 6 p.m.
Tuesday, June 1, and 1:30 p.m.
29th Public Service Celebration
Monday, June 8 at 6 p.m.