Professor Deborah Pearlstein Discusses Trump Documents and Executive Privilege with CNN
Professor Sam Weinstein Comments on Epic v. Apple in Yahoo! Finance
Cardozo’s Class of 2020 Comes Together for an In-Person Celebration at Yeshiva University
First Monday: Cardozo Professors Preview the Supreme Court Term at Floersheimer Center’s Annual Event
Professor Pamela Foohey Publishes Article in The Conversation on the Boy Scouts Bankruptcy Case
Faculty Scholarship & News
- Professor Barbara Kolsun, Director of the FAME Center, will chair the Luxury Law Summit on November 10, a virtual event.
- Professor Kathryn Miller presented her article, “Resurrecting Arbitrariness,” at the NYU Clinical Law Review Workshop on October 2.
- Professor Richard Weisberg gave a principal paper at the Touro Law School conference in early October on “The Life and Work of Robert Cover.”
- The Benjamin B. Ferencz Human Rights and Atrocity Prevention Clinic launched a report, a case study of environmental and gender Violence in Brazil, with a series of related reports on indigenous rights, gender, and environmental justice.
- Cardozo Law Institute in Holocaust and Human Rights hosted a panel discussion, “Linking Concepts of Public Health, Mental Health, and Atrocity Prevention” to kick off its Digital Dialogue Series.
- Former Immigration Justice Clinic Teaching Fellow Andrea Saenz has been appointed to the Board of Immigration Appeals. “I really couldn’t think of a more qualified person to sit on the Board of Immigration Appeals,” Immigration Justice Clinic Co-Director Professor Peter Markowitz said in Law360. “She is an exceptional legal mind, someone with an encyclopedic knowledge of federal immigration law and just a depth of experience in the immigration arena in a variety of capacities.”
See Events at Cardozo for registration information
An Evening with Vanessa Friedman: Presented by Cardozo Fashion Law Society and the FAME Center
Tuesday, October 19, at 6:30 p.m.
The Encore with Swizz Beatz: presented by The FAME Center, Cardozo Black Law Students Association, Cardozo Entertainment Law Society, Cardozo Fashion Law Society, and The Nilson Law Group, PLLC
Wednesday, October 20 at 6:30 p.m.
Cardozo International & Comparative Law Review Fall Symposium: Afghanistan – What’s at Stake: National Security, Human Rights, and the Rule of Law
Thursday, October 21, at 6:30 p.m.