- Dean Melanie Leslie Quoted in New York Law Journal in Support of NY State Bar Decision on Mental Health
- Professor David Rudenstine, In ARTNews, Undermines Britain’s Case for Not Returning the Parthenon Statues to Athens
- Professor Jessica Roth talks about Roger Stone on Bloomberg Radio
- Professor Deborah Pearlstein To Testify Before the House Rules Committee
- Professor Ed Stein Talks to NBC News about Legal Rights within Polyamorous Relationships
- Designer Sam Edelman Talks Fashion, Business and Shoes
Talks and Writing
- Professor Myriam Gilles is presenting a paper at the annual Institute for Law and Economic Policy Symposium at Fordham University School of Law on Feb. 28.
- Professor Michel Rosenfeld will be a panelist at NYU Law School’s panel discussion on Poland’s Constitutional Breakdown on February 28.
- Professor Deborah Pearlstein will speak at a Georgetown symposium on presidential emergency power on March 3.
- Professor Betsy Ginsberg’s testimony is part of the United States Commission on Civil Rights’ report “Women in Prison: Seeking Justice Behind Bars.”
- Professor Richard Weisberg has a new article in Villanova Law Review titled “Binaries: Remarks on Chaim N. Saiman’s ‘Halakhah.’”
Professor Christopher Buccafusco’s article “Disability and Design” was accepted for publication by NYU Law Review.
- Courts and Constitutions Under Stress: Sunday-Monday, March 1-2
- Cardozo/Columbia Colloquium with Professor Seyla Benhabib: Thursday, March 5, 4:20 p.m., Room 407
- Rethinking Shareholder Primacy: Thursday, March 5
- Women in Entertainment: The Realities and Strategies of Negotiating as a Female Entertainment Attorney: Wednesday, March 11
- International Comparative, Policy & Ethics Law Review Spring Symposium: Monday, March 16
- Stand-Up Comedy and the Law: Wednesday, March 18
- Fault Lines in the Constitution: The Reemerging Debate over Affirmative Constitutional Rights: Friday, March 20
- Advertising Law Symposium: Monday, March 23
- The 31st Annual Uri and Caroline Bauer Memorial Lecture: Wed., March 25