In The News
Prof. Ingrid Mattson Promoted to Dean of the Law Library—Read more»
Jhaton White ’22C Elected First Black Editor-in-Chief of Cardozo Law Review—Read more»
Immigration Justice Clinic Students Write Brief for State v. Molchor, Leading to Significant Decision on Bail for Undocumented Immigrants—Read more»
Professor Ekow Yankah is a Guest on Bloomberg Law’s (Un)Common Law Podcast to Talk about the Derek Chauvin Trial—Listen here»
Prof. Christopher Buccafusco Comments to Yahoo Finance on Nike’s Trademark Infringement Lawsuit Against MSCHF—Read more»
Prof. Deborah Pearlstein Quoted in the the Associated Press Regarding Voting Rights Lawsuits—Read more»
Cardozo Law Ranked Top Ten in the Country for Intellectual Property (#10) and Alternative Dispute Resolution (#8) by U.S. News & World Report—Read more»
Faculty News & Scholarship
- Prof. Richard Weisberg co-organized, with The University of Pittsburgh School of Law Center for International Legal Education (CILE) and The Law and Humanities Institute (LHI), “Sovereignty, Humanity, and Law,” Thursday, April 8, and Friday, April 9, 2021.
See Events at Cardozo for registration information
- Journal Week • Monday, April 5, to Friday, April 9 • Presented by Cardozo Law Review
- International and Comparative Law Review Spring Symposium: Is Censorship Necessary to Protect Democracy? • Monday, April 5, at 12 p.m.
- Systemic Racism & Evidence Law: Beyond Neutrality • Tuesday, April 6, at 6 p.m. • Presented by Cardozo’s NLG Chapter
- A Discussion with Courtney Hall • Wednesday, April 7, at 6 p.m. • Presented by FAME and Sports Law Society
- The Power of Licensing and Collaborations in Fashion and Entertainment • Thursday, April 8, at 6:30 p.m. • Presented by FAME, Fashion Law Society and Entertainment Law Society
- The Entrepreneurial Attorney: Key Career-Building Considerations • Friday, April 9, at 12 p.m. • Presented by Cardozo Law Review
- Framing Britney Spears, Adult Guardianship and an Artist’s Control over Her Work • Monday, April 12, at 6:30 p.m. • Presented by Bet Tzedek Civil Litigation Clinic, FAME, and Filmmakers Legal Clinic
- Dean’s Speaker Series: A Conversation with Bess Chiu ’09, Chief of Staff, Office of the Counsel to the Mayor of New York City • Wednesday, April 14, at 12 p.m.